Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Bucket List

I started this list YEARS ago, like no joke, I started this when I was on myspace, THAT'S how old it is. I mentioned it while having ice cream with a friend and it made me want to resurrect it.

Another goal by the time I leave Marseille is to complete this list. I'm sure I can think of 100 things to do before I die, especially now that I'm just around the corner of 23, I have more of an idea what I want out of this life. I've also updated it a bit to take out a lot of my 16 year old "Date a celebrity" goals hahaha

1. Live in a city up north, a city on the west coast, and a city on the east coast of the United States for at least a few months.
2. Visit all 50 states
3. Speak French fluently
4. Be able to get by in at least 4 languages
5. Live in France or some other French speaking country (Yeah!!!)
6. Get Married
7. Have at least 1 child and/or adopt
8. Graduate College
9. Go on a blind date
10. Have a role in a movie or TV show (even if it's just as an extra in the background)
11. Go in a hot air balloon
12. Go in a submarine
13. Go Scuba Diving
14. Spend $1000 on one shopping trip (not on furniture, or cars or something big like on clothes or movies or junk like that) and have not have to worry about regretting it
15. Buy a brand new car
16. Write a song
17. Have a decent paying job so I don't have to worry about money
18. Have a movie collection of 500+
19. Figure out what I really want to do with my life
20. Love my job
21. Start playing the violin again and get good at it
22. Do well in college
23. Own a business
24. Be a good cook
25. See the Goo Goo Dolls play live
26. Be involved in a concert tour
27. Perform something at an open mic night

28. Write a book
29. Give an attractive stranger my number in an entirely confident manner
30. Visit the Smithsonian
31. Go to Disneyland
32. Go to Disney World
33. Go on a safari in Africa
34. Spend a summer at a beach house
35. Spend a winter at a cabin the woods
36. Start a sing-along in a bar
37. Keep in touch with at least one friend for the rest of our lives
38. Make at least one new friend that I can keep for life in college (And soooo many more)
39. Write a screenplay
40. Hike down the BOTTOM of the Grand Canyon and not feel like im going to die coming back up
41. Take part in a triathalon
42. Read at least 1000 books
43. Find one thing in the world that makes me unconditionally happy and know that it's there for me when i need it (Salsa)
44. Be able to think about happy memories in my past without being overly nostalgic and sad
45. Make a full sized snowman and watch it melt all day
46. Cook a Thanksgiving dinner all by myself
47. Write my autobiography
48. Be able to gain respect and praise for something I love to do (Salsa Salsa Salsa)
49. See the Northern Lights
50. Visit Niagra Falls
51. Meet a hugely famous celebrity (Like Brad Pitt or Oprah or some crap) and have a real conversation with them
52. Buy a house
53. Learn to say "I Love You" and "Would you like to dance" in a minimum of 20 languages.
54. Get over my OCD
55. Have a darkroom in my home.

56. Take some sort of Dance Class (HAH! Look at that!)
57. Become a better photographer
58. Become a better writer
59. Take art classes.
60. Have irrefutable self-confidence
61. Learn to drive a manual transmission car
62. Stay up all night with someone and see the sun rise (or do it twice in the same week).
63. Be happy with my body
64. Go on a helicopter ride
65. Be on a reality show
66. Sit in the audience at an award's show/volunteer at one)
67. Compete in a salsa competition.
68. Dance on every continent in the world.
69. Teach a dance class.
70. Spend one day speaking nothing but French
71. Take an around the world trip.
72. Go on a cruise to anywhere.
73. Have the freedom to get in my car/buy a train/plane/bus ticket as a completely haphazard and out of the blue trip.
.....

1 comment:

Laura C said...

I'm glad that I did the 64 with you :p