Monday, October 10, 2011

I HAVE A HOME!

Yesterday I saw the most adorable studio-loft and, although it is 500 euros a month I DIDNT CARE. It was perfect and my parents said they'd help me pay, also I can apply for the CAF (basically France's version of welfare but anyone...students, housewives, etc....can apply for it) so that will help.

It's right on the main street so it's close to salsa/going out/the metro/the tram/etc so it will be nice. It's kind of noisy on the street but I think I will be ok.

It's dorm-style so the toilets are outside. I have my own shower and sink and kitchen so that's nice. I didn't realize HOW MUCH stuff I took for granted living at home. I bought oil, salt and pepper, soap and paper towels and I need SO much more haha.

Here are some crappy mobile pictures I took for you to see my new home
Entryway to my new home!

Kitchen!

Desk

Upstairs...bed, shower, sink!!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, baby!!!!!! :D now just send me the address and you'll have mail to complete this picture!